|Camp Sites||Summer||Off Season||Holidays|
|RV 50A pull thru||59||54||69|
|RV 50A back in||56||51||66|
|RV 30A back in||53||48||63|
|pop ups & tents with w/e||49||44||59|
GUESTS / VISITORS POLICY:
*Maximum adults per site: 4 adults
*Maximum site occupancy : 6
For more details about our campground guidelines, please see Our Campground Guidelines.
Please note: After Labor Day the campground office is only open Thursdays - Saturdays for check ins.
2021 Camping Rates
Open May 28 - October 11
** Reservations Required **
CHECK IN TIMES
Check in time for camp sites begins at 1:00pm
Check in time for cabins & yurt tents begins at 2:00pm
* An early check in fee will be charged for arriving prior to check in time. If you want an early check in, you must call ahead to ensure your site is available.
* The campground is gated; a gate key deposit of $5 cash is required at check in and returned when the gate key is returned at check out.
* Arrivals after 9:30 pm are not permitted.
* You must be 21 or older to make a reservation.
* Check in days are Monday - Saturday.
Rates below are per night for two adults two children under 18; additional children and adults are an additional charge. One family per site. There is a maximum number of people allowed per site (see below).
There is limited boat parking; boat parking needs to be prearranged.
Boats are not allowed in the campground. All boats must be registered with the office. $10 / night $100/ month.
* Summer rates are May through August.
* Holidays are all holiday weekends, Nascar and Soul Fest.
* Holiday Weekends: 3 night minimum for RV sites & Cabins; water & electric or primitive tenting 2 night minimum.
* All other (non holiday) reservations are a 2 night minimum.
* Special Rates for the Laconia Motorcycle Rally apply - see link below (no minors allowed).
* Long Term Rates are available; see link below
Stay 7 nights, pay for 6!
|Mini Yurt Tent |
Meredith, New Hampshire
* Plus tax. No pets or smoking allowed
Cabin key deposit: $5 in addition to the gate key deposit.
|Rustic Cabins |
Harbor Hill Camping Area
* Plus tax. No pets or smoking allowed.
RESERVATION TERMS, CONDITIONS, CANCELLATIONS & REBOOKING:
Reservations and Deposits:
Payment in full is required at the time the reservation is made.
Reserving a Specific Site
Requests for specific sites at the time of booking will be honored to the best of our ability, although we reserve the right to make changes if necessary due to extenuating circumstances.
Holiday weekend RV sites and cabins are a minimum of three nights.
Early Departure and Late Arrivals:
If you depart earlier than scheduled, unfortunately we cannot refund your money. If you are not going to arrive on the arrival date on your reservation, you must call to secure your site for the remainder of your reserved stay. We reserve the right to rent any site when the camper does not contact us for an arrival date later than the reservation arrival date. Unfortunately, we can not refund your money if you arrive later than your scheduled arrival date.
|Date of cancellation||Refund Policy|
|Prior to 30 days from arrival date: ||full refund, minus $10 processing fee|
|Prior to 14 days from arrival date:|
full refund, minus $25 processing fee
|With in 14 days from arrival date: ||no refund|
Reservations transferred to a different set of dates is considered a cancellation.
We offer current guests the first opportunity to book the same site during the same time period for the following year. To take advantage of this option, please make your reservations during your stay.
Reservations for next season can be made for the same time period and same site anytime during your stay prior to your day of departure.
We do not take individual reservations more than a year in advance since the current guests have first refusal on their sites. Any request for a different site can be made one week after checkout or anytime thereafter.
Copyright © 2011 Harbor Hill Camping Area, Meredith, NH. All rights reserved