Traditional Family Camping
in the heart of the Lakes Region!
Make Harbor Hill your summer home! Whether you are looking to stay all summer, or just a place to escape for the weekends - you will feel like family here at our campground.
If you have not camped with us before, we ask that you make an appointment to tour our beautiful campground and to see what sites are available. At that time, you may pick the site that suits you the best.
2017 SEASONAL CAMPING INFORMATION
- The season begins one week before Memorial Day Weekend until one week after Columbus Day Weekend. Winter storage is available for your RV; this includes roof snow removal.
- The seasonal rate is payable in installments over the winter, with final payment due May 1st. The seasonal fee includes a winter storage fee of $200.
- Each seasonal site is provided with water, electricity, sewer, cable tv, and WiFi. Electricity is 30 or 50 amp service depending on the site. Each site is individually metered so you pay only for the electricity you use. We bill for electricity at the end of the season (the electric bill for most of our seasonal customers is $100-$150 for the season). At sign up, a $75 electric deposit is due before the camping season starts. Cable tv is available for $195/ season. WiFi is free throughout the campground.
- There is an electronic entry gate – key cards are available for a $5 deposit each, issued to the permit holder.
- Guests must be registered. Specific guidelines apply during BikeWeek. You must be staying with your guests while your guests are here.
- We restrict pets to two per site and reserve the right to prohibit certain breeds. Guests/visitors are not allowed to bring pets.
- We use Seasonal Camping Permits. These permits run from November 1st through October 31st of the following year.The permit sets forth guidelines so that you know what to expect from us and we know what to expect from you.
- RV’s coming on site cannot be more that 10 years old unless the RV is in like new condition.
- RV's must be registered and insured. If your RV is not registered,you will be billed by the Town of Meredith for taxes.
- One storage unit is allowed per site. Sites must be kept neat.
- Limited boat parking is available for $75 per season.