Due to NH EXECUTIVE ORDERS & CDC guidelines, we are implementing the following rules at Harbor Hill:
* No day or overnight visitors / guests.
* Bring your own supplies / food.
* Limit trips to town.
* Public areas will be closed or have limited access.
* Social distancing will be enforced.
* Basketball court & Athletic field: bring your own equipment & use with your own household members only.
* No group campfires or meals unless it is with your own household members.
* No group gatherings.
We understand these rules are inconvenient. However, our goal is to ensure we minimize the spread of the virus so everyone can enjoy camping all summer long. We are in this together! Therefore, if people are unwilling to work together to keep us all healthy, they will be asked to leave.
As changes happen, they will be posted here on this page.
If you have questions, or need clarification, please feel free to call us.
Operating Protocols will also be posted through out the campground.
Traditional Family Camping
in the heart of the Lakes Region!