Traditional Family Camping
in the heart of the Lakes Region!
We are taking in state and out of state reservations. If you are from out of state, you will be required to sign an affidavit at check in.
Due to NH EXECUTIVE ORDERS & CDC guidelines, we are implementing the following rules at Harbor Hill:
* Guests / Visitors must be registered and paid for prior to entering the campground. Out of state guests must sign an affidavit at the time of registering.
* Bring your own supplies / food.
* Limit trips to town.
* All outdoor amenities are open; pool, athletic field, basket ball court, playgrounds. Hand sanitizer stations are located at each area. Practice social distancing with non-family members. Masks are not required in the campground.
*Rec hall is open.
*The store is open; there is a sneeze shield between you and the employee. Please practice social distancing while in the store. We carry wood, ice, propane, limited groceries and camping essentials.
* Social distancing through out the campground will be enforced.
* No group campfires or meals unless it is with your own household members.
* No group gatherings unless it is with your own household members.
*Reservations must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
We understand these rules are inconvenient. However, our goal is to ensure we minimize the spread of the virus so everyone can enjoy camping all summer long. We are in this together! Therefore, if people are unwilling to work together to keep us all healthy, they will be asked to leave.
As changes happen, they will be posted here on this page.
If you have questions, or need clarification, please feel free to call us.
Operating Protocols will also be posted through out the campground.